|Job Title:||Legal Cashier|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Shenton|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Legal Cashier – Wilmslow
Experience: 2 Years+ within a legal accounts team
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Warrington, Macclesfield, Wilmslow
Salary: £18,000 - £26,000
This well-respected, specialist personal injury practice undertakes work relating to the full spectrum of claimant matters. They are an award winning firm who have a solid reputation for the work that they do, a lot of which is very niche, advising both a national and international client base.
This is an excellent chance for you to join an award winning law firm at an exciting stage in its development. You will work effectively as part of a tight knit legal accounts team and be entrusted with responsibility of numerous tasks such as managing client accounts, overseeing daily reconciliation of accounts, preparing salaries and daily banking.
- At least 2 years experience working within a legal accounts team.
- Able read and understand and reconcile client ledgers comfortably
- Proficient user of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Ability to utilise the Proclaim case management software to a high standard.
- Experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Experience of daily banking, nominal postings and the preparing of salaries
The next step
To register your interest in this Legal Cashier vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit