Pensions Solicitor – Manchester
PQE / Experience: 4+ years PQE
Commutable from: Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, West Yorkshire
They are a mainstay of the North West legal community and a highly respected Top 200 firm. Their pensions team, reacting to the increase demand from clients for their services, is very much in growth mode, with multiple hires planned for the coming 18 months.
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- Pensions Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE
- Experience of advising either private or public sector clients will be considered
- Knowledge of a variety of contentious and non-contentious pensions matters; including pensions schemes, regulatory matters, auto-enrolment, corporate support
- Excellent client care/business development skills
- Willingness to take a leadership role
The next step
To register your interest in this pensions solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit