This is a great opportunity to join a well established top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. On offer is a down to earth working environment with a great work life balance and a genuine scope to progress.
Legal Secretary – Wythenshawe
Experience: Secretarial experience in the personal injury sector
Commutable from: Stockport, Cheshire, Sale, Altrincham, Wilmslow
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000
They are a thriving legal practice that covers all kind of personal injury including EL PL OL Clinical negligence and Catastrophic injury
You will work as part of the support team within the personal injury department assisting Solicitors and Fee Earners on a day to day basis.
- Legal knowledge
- Computer literate.
- Excellent command of English spelling, punctuation and grammar (Grade C and above at GCSE)
- Excellent word processing and audio typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Knowledge of the Proclaim case management system
- Experience of working in a personal injury law firm, or civil litigation firm
- Audio typing speed of 65+ words per minute
- Experience of working with court forms and creating pleadings
- Experience of digital dictation
The next step
To register your interest in this Wythenshawe based Legal Secretary vacancy, select the APPLY NOW option. Alternatively, call Joss at Realm Recruit on 03300245606.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch - we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/support-staff
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit