Private Client Solicitor – West Yorkshire
PQE / Experience: NQ – 2 years PQE (Solicitor, ILEX or comparable experience)
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Dewsbury
Salary: £Dependent upon experience
A West Yorkshire practice with a full service offering. Their Private Client team is ranked Legal 500 Tier 2 and is one of the top 11 firms in the Yorkshire and Humber regions.
Due to continued growth, they have an opportunity for a lawyer to join their Private Client team, working alongside the Head of Department. You will gain invaluable experience, working with higher net worth private clients in relation to Wills, Probates and Lasting Powers of Attorneys. You will support the team in Court of Protection and Deputyship, Inheritance Tax planning work and Trusts.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor NQ-2PQE or a Legal Executive with 1-2 years experience
- Alternatively our client will consider a Paralegal with several years experience in Private Client work
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Must be able to empathise and build relationships with clients to provide a first-rate service
- A willingness to participate in and support business development initiatives.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit