As a result of increased demand for our client’s Wills, Trusts and Probate services they are looking to add an experienced Solicitor to their existing team based at their Lancashire office.
Private Client Solicitor – Lancashire
PQE / Experience: 7+ years PQE
Commutable from: Chorley, Preston, Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton, Lancashire
An ambitious and forward thinking Lancashire legal firm who are continuing to expand and develop their client offering.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Private Client Solicitor 7PQE+
- STEP qualified
- Experience in a full range of Private Client Law
- Ensure efficient file management including adherence to timescales; compliance with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Be responsible for all financial aspects of matters including time recording and billing
- To relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Good team player with collegial and collaborative approach
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Commercial acumen and appreciation of financial fundamentals
- Genuine desire to be involved in the future growth plans for the firm
- Supervision of less experienced fee earners would also feature
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch - we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/private-client
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit