You will join the Legal 500 recognised private client team of a hugely well-respected national practice. You will work alongside practitioners who are individually recognised by industry guides. The clients you will have exposure to will generally be high net worth, thus your focus will be on complex estate administration/probate, and trusts and tax planning.
Private Client Solicitor – Birmingham
PQE / Experience: NQ - 2 years PQE
Commutable from: Birmingham
Salary: Circa £38,000 - £42,000 + excellent Benefits
Not only are they a prominent player on the Birmingham legal scene, this firm is a major national practice with a reputation for excellence. They are presently amidst a period of national expansion, with their private client service offerings being the focal point of a lot of their effort on this front.
You will be expected to manage your own caseload of private client work and deliver great client service. Work will include high value/complex probate work and estate planning for high net worth individuals. You will also be expected to assist other case handlers in the team as may be required. You will advise and take instructions from clients in relation to their financial affairs, travel to and attend upon clients, prepare and file various correspondence, notes and documentation and achieve set financial and chargeable targets\KPIs.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Qualified solicitor NQ – 2 years PQE;
- Keen interest and vast experience in all aspects of Private Client law, but particularly high value/complex probate work and estate planning for high net worth individuals;
- STEP qualified or working towards this;
- Business development skills and experience;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Flexible approach.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/private-client
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit