Property Litigation Solicitor – Worcestershire
PQE / Experience: 2–4 years PQE
Commutable from: Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Our client is one of the West Midlands’ leading practices. Their size and recognition from the likes of L500 and Chambers & Partners has allowed them to compete with Birmingham firms on the commercial front for many years, whilst at the same time continuing to build upon their reputation for being one of the region’s leading providers of legal advice in property litigation.
An opportunity has arisen for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join their team. Responsibilities will include:
- To advise and assist clients in land and property related disputes including but not limited to contested lease renewals, lease termination, disputed dilapidation and service charge claims, actions against telecommunication operators, actions for breach of covenants, possession claims and enforcement, boundary disputes, trespass, nuisance, third party rights over land, Party Wall Act disputes and enfranchisement claims;
- To work closely with the Property Litigation Partner;
- Provide Property Litigation advice to other Divisions across other offices as required;
- Networking with clients and third party work introducers;
- Engage and support the firm in marketing.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Circa 2-4PQE Property Litigation Solicitor;
- Experience should include commercial and residential landlord and tenant litigation as well as general real estate litigation such as boundary disputes, access and easements, trespass and nuisance;
- You should have experience of managing your own caseload;
- Show a willingness to learn and specialise in all areas of Property Litigation.
- Have the flexibility to travel to see clients at their homes, offices or place of work throughout Worcestershire and when required to work outside normal office hours. Also to attend other offices when required;
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office suite of applications and SOS client management system if possible;
- Proactive and able to co-operate within a fast paced environment encompassing a cordial attitude;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key individuals;
- High level of integrity, commitment and flexibility.
The next step:
To register your interest in this Property Litigation Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch - we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/property
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit