This is a rare opportunity to join a well-recognised North Yorkshire practice to handle a mixed caseload of Residential Conveyancing work.
Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner – North Yorkshire
PQE / Experience: Experience within a similar position
Commutable from: Harrogate, York, Wetherby Leeds
Salary: £Dependent upon experience
Based in Yorkshire our client is a regional law firm with a long and successful track record of offering high-quality advice to businesses, families and individuals.
They have over 120 staff and a significant presence in Yorkshire’s highly competitive legal market and are recognised as specialists at a national level in a number of legal sectors.
Work will be a diverse and interesting mix to include the Help to Buy scheme, investigating plot titles for both freehold and leasehold titles, and acting for plot buyers on local and regional new build developments for both cash investors and clients with mortgages.
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Experience within a similar Residential Conveyancing position;
- Able to demonstrate an understanding or have practical experience of the new Help to Buy scheme;
- Capable of investigating plot titles for both freehold and leasehold titles;
- Skilled in acting for plot buyers on local and regional new build developments for both cash investors and clients with mortgages;
- A pro-active and flexible approach to managing a caseload;
- A strong commitment to delivering excellent client care is essential.
The next step
To register your interest in this Residential Conveyancing vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/property
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit