Conveyancer – South Manchester
PQE / Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience
Commutable from: Manchester, Altrincham, Stockport, Warrington, Knutsford, Wilmslow
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a flexible holiday scheme, free parking or free transport from the tram station, childcare vouchers etc.
Our client offers both commercial and private client services from their office in South Manchester and their London office. They are a top 50 Residential Conveyancing law firm with over 100 years experience and they’ve achieved recognition from the Law Society by becoming an approved member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
They can offer a great working environment with a real family feel.
You will be expected to manage a portfolio of residential sale and purchase transactions from inception to completion, taking full responsibility for all elements of the conveyancing transaction. You will also supervise a small team of Legal Assistants.
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Conveyancer running your own caseload
- Strong administrative skills gained in an office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Experience of managing a small team would be advantageous
- Experience of using a case management system (Proclaim)
The next step
To register your interest in this Residential Conveyancing vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit