Residential Conveyancing Technical Team Manager - West Yorkshire
PQE / Experience: Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor/Fee Earner
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Keighley, Huddersfield
Salary: Very Competitive + Benefits
Established in 2000, our client has continued to grow from strength to strength and they are consistently placed as one of the top ten providers of home mover conveyancing in England and Wales (based on Land Registry data).
This rare opportunity has arisen for a Technical Team Manager.
The candidate particulars:
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- A minimum of 8 years experience in residential conveyancing is required;
- A forward thinker, and an ability to make risk-based decisions to shape the department policy regarding what is, and is not, acceptable title;
- Comprehensive experience and understanding of freehold, leasehold unregistered, new build and shared ownership transactions;
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal with the ability to provide constructive feedback;
- Excellent investigatory skills with the ability to quickly assimilate facts on relatively complex files, identify patterns and form connections;
- Ability to use own initiative and remain calm under pressure;
- Excellent organisational skills. Makes good use of time and prioritises accordingly;
- The role would particularly suit an individual who is used to dealing with volume processing of cases and has experienced a significant breadth of legal issues;
- Previous management experience or experience of supervision/development of staff is desirable;
- Previous experience of compliance management in conveyancing is advantageous;
- A qualification such as CLC/CILEX or a qualified Solicitor is preferable, but not essential.
The next step:
To register your interest in this Residential Conveyancing vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/property
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit