An outstanding opportunity to join a practice who invests in their people, support career progression and promote a happy work/life balance by offering flexibility with working arrangements.
Residential Property Conveyancer – West Yorkshire
PQE / Experience: Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor/Fee Earner/Paralegal
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Keighley
Salary: £25,000-£40,000+ (dependent upon experience)
To join a Legal 500 recognised Residential Property team in Leeds. A market leader in Conveyancing and an award-winning Yorkshire law firm. As a founding member of the Conveyancing Association, our client has been at the forefront in developing systems that can best handle the demands of the modern client who is moving house or re-mortgaging.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Managing a varied caseload from instruction through to completion
- Liaising effectively and appropriately with the client and third parties
- Raising enquiries on the title and documentation received and dealing with responses to enquiries;
- Exchange of contracts and completions;
- Ensuring that accurate records and notes, etc. are maintained on all matters whilst at all times working within the framework of the relevant Service Level Agreements.
In addition to the more mainstream work, our client also has more high net worth, more complex/technical work available.
The candidate particulars:
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- Ideally, you will have a good understanding of sales and be competent running your own caseload of other conveyancing matters including purchases, re-mortgage and transfer of equity.
- Excellent communication skills essential – both telephone and face-to-face
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- IT literate across Microsoft packages and Case Management Systems
- Strong commitment to client care
The next step:
To register your interest in this Residential Property Conveyancer vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit