Senior Residential Conveyancing Executive - Leicestershire
PQE / Experience: Minimum 4 years experience
Commutable from: Leicester, Northampton, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham
Salary: To £37,000 + Excellent Benefits including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, childcare vouchers, pension, dress down Fridays etc.
A professional services group who like to do things differently and challenge the norm. Their network of local solicitor firms is one of the largest in the country and growing. Our client believes in the local advisor and while they offer a strong online presence they believe people trust and buy from people. Many of the solicitor firms that form part of the group have been based in their local community for over 100 years, so they have a strong local presence, with the added benefit of scale.
They encourage a work-life balance and offer a fantastic culture whereby they are committed to progressing and developing you.
You will be responsible for providing expert legal support and advice to clients in conveyancing matters. To take instructions from clients and progress their case through to Completion.
Ideal candidate criteria: -
- At least 4 years experience in a Conveyancing role;
- Ideally educated to at least CILEX level 3, Licensed conveyancer or completed LPC;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Dedication and commitment;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Numeracy and IT skills;
- Stamina and resilience;
- Ability to plan work and prioritise tasks;
- Interpersonal skills, to work as part of a team or with other people and organisations;
- Potential to lead and delegate responsibility;
- Flexibility and openness to new ideas;
- A professional approach to work, integrity and a respect for confidentiality.
The next step
To register your interest in this Residential Conveyancing vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/property
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit