Junior PA – Altrincham
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
This is an opportunity to join a boutique legal recruitment consultancy with a refreshing approach. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time, given the record results we have posted in 2021 and the expansion plans we have in place.
We’re looking for someone organised and dynamic to support our Director and Office Manager with the smooth day to day running of the office. Ideally you will have previous administration or PA experience, but full training will be provided.
We would like someone who will not only grow with the business but, someone who will become an integral part of the Realm team.
Duties will include:
- Managing director’s expenses
- Organising incentive activities for the full team
- Preparing meeting agendas with input from our director
- Taking meeting notes
- Keeping a log of monthly team member meetings
- Producing management information
- Ongoing mapping exercises
- Data cleansing our CRM system
- Assisting to manage our HR system by approving holiday requests and time sheet reports
- Supporting our office manager with wellbeing and CSR Initiatives
- Miscellaneous errands & business administration
A bit about us
Put simply, we recruit lawyers for law firms. We’re not just a recruitment business though.
Launched late on in 2015, we’ve had a busy first few years, in which we’ve become one of the market leaders, developed members of our staff into award winners, and created a supportive, encouraging, and friendly culture, which we’re really proud of.
We champion flexibility, we take active steps to support the wellbeing of the team, and we’re super ambitious.
Why you should join our team
“Our amazing team culture and supportive working environment.”
“My favourite thing about working at Realm is the freedom and trust I’m given – exciting plans ahead”
“I'm a big fan of the flexible working arrangement we have at Realm, that we are actively encouraged to take regular breaks and not to work more than contracted hours. It makes a refreshing change!”
“Not much more could be done to support my wellbeing. I feel very supported and looked after and this has become even more apparent over the last 6-8 months.”
“Working with an amazing group of people who are all really good at what they do”
“Leadership's genuine interest in every member of the team's progression and the amount of flexibility we have.”
What we’re offering
- Unrivalled flexibility* - including flexitime and a 4-day week option
- A hybrid working arrangement - come into the office on the days you choose
- Quarterly bonuses
- Team incentives including trips away
- Generous annual leave allowance; up to 30+ days (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of your achievements (external awards, employee of the month, ‘Realmies’)
- Commitment to helping you look after your mental health & wellbeing
- Strong personal development focus
- Dress for the day
*as far as we’re aware, none of our competitors come close on this front!
A bit about you
- Ideally, previous administration or PA experience
- Able to confidently manage and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a good level of attention to detail
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- The ability to take direction
- Competent written English language skills (GCSE C or better)
- Experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to apply for this Junior PA role
If this sounds like the job for you, please fill out this application form. Alternatively, to learn more, get in touch on 03300 245 606.