Learning and Development Executive (3+ years experience)
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Closing date: 6th September 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development executive to join our fast-growing team. This is a brand-new role that will allow someone to take ownership of the overall learning & development function.
You will be the 'go-to' person for our team members when it comes to their self-development. You will help to design learning pathways that facilitate and encourage team members at a variety of performance levels to reach their full potential.
Duties will include:
- Creating and delivering a learning and development strategy
- Designing learning pathways that facilitate and encourage high performance
- Learning needs analysis
- Creating training plans for individual employees
- Ensuring training resources are up to date, relevant and effective for training
- Executing a comprehensive onboarding process for new hires that supports their upskilling through their initial 3 - 6 months
- Coaching and supporting internal leads
- Facilitating training sessions for the full team
- Working in partnership with senior leaders
- Responsibility for sourcing and booking external training
A bit about us
Put simply, we recruit lawyers for law firms. We’re not just a recruitment business though.
Launched late on in 2015, we’ve had a busy first few years, in which we’ve become one of the market leaders, developed members of our staff into award winners, and created a supportive, encouraging, and friendly culture, which we’re really proud of.
We champion flexibility, we take active steps to support the wellbeing of the team, and we’re super ambitious.
Why you should join our team
"Our amazing team culture and supportive working environment."
"My favourite thing about working at Realm is the freedom and trust I’m given - exciting plans ahead"
"I'm a big fan of the flexible working arrangement we have at Realm, that we are actively encouraged to take regular breaks and not to work more than contracted hours. It makes a refreshing change!"
"Not much more could be done to support my wellbeing. I feel very supported and looked after and this has become even more apparent over the last 6-8 months."
"Working with an amazing group of people who are all really good at what they do"
"Leadership's genuine interest in every member of the team's progression and the amount of flexibility we have."
What we’re offering
- Unrivalled flexibility* - including flexi-time and a 4-day week option
- Quarterly bonuses and team incentives
- Generous annual leave allowance; up to 30+ days (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of your achievements (external awards, Employee of the Month, 'Realmies’)
- Commitment to helping you look after your mental health & wellbeing
- Strong personal development focus
- Summer and Christmas parties, and regular team socials (when the world gets back to 'normal’)
- Dress for the day
*as far as we’re aware, none of our competitors come close on this front!
A bit about you
- 3+ years of Learning & Development experience
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Attention to detail
- Results-focused, taking pride in successful delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to adapt training to the individual’s knowledge and skill level
- Comfortable accepting constructive feedback and strive for continuous personal growth
- Actively promote personal development
- Assertive when required
How to apply for this Learning and Development Executive role
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV to our Office Manager Rebecca by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to learn more, get in touch on 03300 245 606.