Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant – Altrincham
This is an opportunity to join a boutique legal recruitment consultancy with a refreshing approach. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time, given the record results we have posted in 2021 and the expansion plans we have in place.
We’re looking for someone driven and dynamic to support a very experienced highly successful recruiter. Benefitting from quite a warm talent pool, many of whom know Realm and the experienced recruiter well.
The role would be the perfect stepping stone to becoming a fully-fledged recruiter. We envisage the chosen candidate being in the role for 12 months before becoming a 360 consultant. Taking advantage of Realm’s full training programme along the way, which has been the foundation for our award-winning top billing recruiters.
Duties will include:
- Research and market mapping
- Approaching candidates about specific vacancies
- Catch up calls with candidates
- Using our internal CRM system
- Using social media, job boards, email marketing and, of course, the phone
We want someone who will not only grow with the business but, someone who will become an integral part of the Realm team.
A bit about us
Put simply, we recruit lawyers for law firms. We’re not just a recruitment business though.
Launched late on in 2015, we’ve had a busy first few years, in which we’ve become one of the market leaders, developed members of our staff into award winners, and created a supportive, encouraging, and friendly culture, which we’re really proud of.
We champion flexibility, we take active steps to support the wellbeing of the team, and we’re super ambitious.
Why you should join our team
“Our amazing team culture and supportive working environment.”
“My favourite thing about working at Realm is the freedom and trust I’m given – exciting plans ahead”
“I'm a big fan of the flexible working arrangement we have at Realm, that we are actively encouraged to take regular breaks and not to work more than contracted hours. It makes a refreshing change!”
“Not much more could be done to support my wellbeing. I feel very supported and looked after and this has become even more apparent over the last 6-8 months.”
“Working with an amazing group of people who are all really good at what they do”
“Leadership's genuine interest in every member of the team's progression and the amount of flexibility we have.”
What we’re offering
- Unrivalled flexibility* - including flexitime and a 4-day week option
- A hybrid working arrangement - come into the office on the days you choose
- Quarterly bonuses
- Team incentives including trips away
- Generous annual leave allowance; up to 30+ days (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of your achievements (external awards, employee of the month, ‘Realmies’)
- Commitment to helping you look after your mental health & wellbeing
- Strong personal development focus
- Dress for the day
*as far as we’re aware, none of our competitors come close on this front!
A bit about you
- You will be happy to work independently
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills – both on the phone, and face to face
- You will have the ability to take direction
- Your written English skills will be strong (GCSE C or better, or equivalent)
- You’re great at managing your time and organising yourself and your work
- You will be dynamic; we want someone that can confidently talk to people from all walks of life, who can take the initiative and self-motivate
How to apply for this Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant role
If this sounds like the job for you, please fill out this application form. Alternatively, to learn more, get in touch on 03300 245 606.