Are recruitment and retention challenges impacting your growth? We can help.
We have published the results of our latest research, along with our recommendations for law firms, in our Annual Report 2023/24: Attracting, Recruiting and Retaining in Today’s Legal Talent Market
- The proportion of lawyers actively seeking a new opportunity has fallen for the third consecutive year – this will make it feel even harder for law firms to attract new talent and compound concerns about talent retention
- The key triggers for those who left their firms for another opportunity were pay (56%), flexibility (32%) and lack of progression opportunities (26%)
- The average salary increase for those who moved roles last year was 15% (versus 5% for those who stayed put)
- 86% of law firms say they believe their culture is a key employer USP – but culture came out as one of the lowest ranked priorities for selecting an employer based on our lawyer research
- 70% of law firms identified unfilled vacancies and the subsequent impact on growth as a key challenge going into the year ahead
Request our report to:
- Understand the recruitment and retention factors driving law firm growth and decline
- Benchmark your growth and talent strategies with those of your competitors
- Understand whether your Employer Value Proposition (EVP) currently matches what lawyers are looking for from their employer – and therefore spot red flags for retention, as well as recruitment
- Grow sustainably and profitably in 2024 and beyond
Download the report to find out more.