Children Panel Solicitor
A highly respected national law firm is looking to take on an experienced Children Panel Solicitor to join them in Manchester.
In this role, you will handle a varied caseload of interesting childcare matters on behalf of grandparents and parents.
You will be able to work from home for up to 4 days a week, so this is an exceptional opportunity for someone who would like to handle top-quality work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Children Panel Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A forward-thinking firm with an excellent reputation, recognised by Chambers and the Legal 500
- The role will involve dealing with a varied caseload including care proceedings on behalf of children, parents and other family members
- As a result of the firm’s investment in digital marketing and cross-referrals from other departments, you will enjoy a steady stream of good-quality work
- You will benefit from a supportive working environment, will be able to work flexibly and will have plenty of opportunities to further develop your expertise
- Commutable from Manchester, High Peak and Cheshire
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible and home-working (3-4 days from home)
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- A vibrant working environment
- 25 days + bank holidays
The ideal candidate
- A Children Panel Solicitor with 4-10 years PQE
- Will be recognised by the Law Society’s Children Law Accredited Scheme (on the Children Panel)
- Will have experience of handling a wide range of care matters
- Will be a skilled advocate
- A Childcare Solicitor with excellent client care and communication skills
- Will be well-organised and capable of working independently
How to apply for this Children Panel Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula Pawlowska on the email above.
Paula is an Associate Director and Family Team Lead at Realm. Specialising in the recruitment of family lawyers, she works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, Paula is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£40,000 - £50,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working