Commercial Dispute Resolution Senior Lawyer
Are you a Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor looking for:
- The chance to work in an expanding top-tier Legal 500 department handling top quality work
- A fantastic team culture that fosters an environment for training and development
- A clear progression structure and opportunities to progress your career
A dynamic, expanding firm are looking to take on a Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor with 8+ years’ PQE to join their Legal 500 recognised department.
In this role, you will be dealing with a broad range of commercial and property litigation
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join a top tier team handling top quality work whilst benefiting from flexibility and doing away with the daily city centre commute
Senior Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor – Birmingham
The company & role
- A Legal 500 firm – ranked top tier in dispute resolution
- You will be part of a close-knit team undertaking a broad range of work including: breach of contract, professional negligence / negligence generally (not PI), shareholders / unfair prejudice / petitions for equitable winding up, landlord and Tenant generally (commercial and residential), breach of statutory / fiduciary duties (directors / trustees etc.)
- This role will also involve exposure to heavyweight litigation work – complex high value matters
- The firm is a modern, straight-talking, top-tier law firm going through period of expansion
- Great public transportation links are available close to the offices
- Commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Stafford, Wolverhampton
Added extras and benefits
- Legal 500 firm – ranked top tier in dispute resolution
- Exposure to heavyweight litigation work – complex high value matters
- Flexible and Home working
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor with 8+ years PQE
- Will have general commercial litigation and property litigation experience
- Will have experience dealing with SMEs
- Will be client-focused and a confident and articulate communicator
- Will be a hard-working and adaptable team player
How to apply for this Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca Blundell at Realm Recruit.
Rebecca is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£60,000 - £60,000
- Hybrid working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Rebecca Blundell, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.