Are you a Criminal Lawyer looking for:
- The chance to handle high-quality work
- Benefit from a great deal of flexibility
- Work within a supportive team
- This role is split between office and homeworking and can be from any of the firm’s offices in London, Manchester, Leeds and Mayfair
A well-respected boutique law firm is looking to grow its team and take on a Criminal Lawyer.
In this role, you will be representing defendants in all stages of a criminal prosecution, from police investigation to presenting their case in court as an advocate
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become a Criminal Lawyer in a national boutique. The firm also places a huge focus on lawyers’ work-life balance and offers a high amount of remote and agile working.
Criminal Lawyer – Manchester
The company & role
- A national well-respected boutique law firm
- In this role, you will be expected to undertake business development
- The role does not involve police station visits, you will get involved after the police station arrest
- The firm offers a clear progression route and plenty of flexibility.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Generous annual leave
- Competitive pay
- High trust flexible working model
- A clear roadmap for progression
The ideal candidate
- A Criminal Lawyer with 3-6 years PQE
- Will have criminal experience and be able to hit the ground running
- Will be willing to undertake business development
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
How to apply for this Criminal Lawyer role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula Pawlowska on the email above.
Paula is an Associate Director and Family Team Lead at Realm. Specialising in the recruitment of family lawyers, she works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, Paula is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£40,000 - £50,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working