OL/PL Fee Earner
Are you an OL/PL fee earner looking for…
- The opportunity to work at an award-winning firm
- A generous commission scheme that has no cap
- A mixed caseload of good-quality work
A top 200 law firm is looking for an OL/PL Fee Earner to join their growing team. This is a chance to join a highly ambitious and growing firm at a very exciting time in their development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an OL/PL fee earner looking to join a well-respected firm and handle a caseload of good quality work.
OL/PL Fee Earner – Manchester
The company & role
- A market-leading Top 200 law firm that specialises in all areas of personal injury and financial mis-selling
- The firm have an excellent reputation in the market, both rated highly on Trust Pilot and recognised by the Legal 500 as a ‘Leading Firm’.
- You will be handling a mixed caseload of litigated, predominately fast track work in the busy OL/PL department.
- The firm is committed to giving back and supports several charities as part of its CSR programme
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Altrincham, Stockport, Cheshire
Added extras and benefits
- Highly competitive monthly bonus scheme
- Generous commission with no cap
- Flexible working considered
- Excellent career progression prospects and training
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private medical insurance
- Active social calendar
- 23 days annual leave
The ideal candidate
- An OL/PL fee earner with 3+ years’ PQE
- Will have excellent client care skills and telephone manner
- Will have strong written and verbal communication skills and good attention to detail
- Will be able to work within a fast-paced environment
How to apply for this OL/PL Fee Earner role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph Shenton at Realm.
Joseph is a Principal Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£40,000 - £50,000
- Greater Manchester
- Office working