Private Client Associate/Senior Associate/Partner
A top 100 multi-service law firm is looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their well-respected team in Manchester.
In this role, you will be managing your own varied caseload of private client matters including dealing with the administration of Trusts, dealing with Stockbrokers in respect of Trust assets, dealing with the administration of Estates and more.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Private Client Partner seeking a new challenge to start up a Private Client team in Manchester being supported by the PC teams across their other offices in Leeds and Newcastle, whilst working alongside the Family team on cross-referral work and bringing your own contacts to build new work.
This role could also be suitable for a Private Client Senior Associate who is actively involved in BD/has their own contacts seeking the next step to partnership.
Private Client Partner – Manchester
The company & role
- A regional heavyweight with offices across the North of England
- An exciting opportunity to join an expanding team within a UK top 100 law firm that provides a great salary and benefits along with hybrid working
- The firm are well-known for their friendly and supportive culture as well as their flexible and empowering working environment
- They are committed to looking after the health and wellbeing of their staff
- Due to the flexibility the firm provides this role is suitable to candidates further afield as shown below
- Commutable from Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire and Merseyside
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- Travel and dental insurance
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Generous holiday allowance
- Down-to-earth culture, which emphasises the importance of employee well-being and having a healthy work-life balance
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 8+ years’ PQE
- STEP is preferable but not essential
- Will have a strong understanding of private client law
- Will be highly competent in Microsoft Office with good all-round IT skills,
- Will have the flexibility and the ability to provide a personalised service to all clients and
- Will be self-motivated and organised with the ability to work on their own initiative.
How to apply for this Private Client Partner role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£100,000 - £120,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Kelly Reid, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.