Private Client Associate/Senior Associate Solicitor
Are you a Private Client solicitor looking for
- Work on a range of high calibre high net worth cases whilst having the opportunity to work alongside a highly regarded Head of Department
- No targets which encourages collaborative working as clients are shared across the business, which gives access to big property and corporate teams
- No big committees to seek approval from as it’s not their own money-it’s a committee, and although they don’t free spend as it is a business, it’s no-one’s equity money so it is more liberal
- Flexible working, receiving two days from home per week
A national multi-service law firm are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their team in Sheffield.
In this role you will work on a range of high calibre high net worth cases whilst having the opportunity to work alongside a highly regarded Head of Department
This is an excellent opportunity if you’re a Private Client Solicitor looking to handle top-quality work, develop your skills and ultimately, progress your career. You’ll also be able to have a healthy work-life balance as you split your time between working from home and in the office.
Private Client Associate/Senior Associate Solicitor – Sheffield
The company & role
- A forward thinking legal and professional services firm with a friendly, down-to-earth culture
- In this role, you will be concentrating on high net worth work.
- In this role you will work alongside a highly regarded Head of Department
- The firm have Client Service Directors-essentially Regional Managing Directors to support growth and development of teams.
- Progression and recognition are at the heart of the firm’s core values so you’ll have excellent opportunities for learning and development
- Commutable from Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market salary
- Clear progression prospects
- Great Support
- Hybrid working (3 days a week in the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Exceptional collaborative culture
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 4+ years PQE
- Will have a strong client focus and a commitment to providing a high level of service
- Will be a good communicator and team player
- Will have good commercial awareness and a can-do attitude
How to apply for this Private Client Associate/Senior Associate Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly Reid on the email above.
Kelly is an Associate Director and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£40,000 - £75,000
- South Yorkshire
- Office working