Private Client Solicitor (FTC)
Are you a Private Client Solicitor looking for:
- The opportunity to handle high quality, interesting work at a leading Legal 500 firm?
- The chance to have a healthy work-life balance?
- A firm with a relaxed and down-to-earth company culture?
A highly respected national law firm is looking to take on a Private Client Solicitor with 4+ years’ PQE to join them in Manchester on a 12 month fixed term contract.
In this role, you will be working in the dispute resolution team dealing with data breach and consumer credit claims
You will be able to work from home for the majority of the time after your initial induction/training period, allowing you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Private Client Solicitor (FTC) – Manchester
The company & role
- A forward-thinking firm with an excellent reputation, recognised by Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500
- You will be working directly alongside the senior associate and will handle a range of wills, lpa’s, trusts and probate work for both local and HNW clients
- You will benefit from a supportive working environment, will be able to work flexibly and will have plenty of opportunities to further develop your expertise
- The role is a fixed term contract until May 2023
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible and home working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (and the option to buy and sell days)
- Matched 3% company pension
- Death in service
- Life assurance
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 4+ years’ PQE
- May have experience dealing with group action litigation
- Will be well-organised and capable of working independently
How to apply for this Private Client Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly Reid on the email above.
Kelly is an Associate Director and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£50,000 - £50,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working
- Remote working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Kelly Reid, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.