Are you a Care Solicitor looking for:
- High-quality childcare work including both public and private children matters?
- Flexibility and the option to work from home?
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package?
A well-established Family and Private Client boutique in West Yorkshire is looking for a Care solicitor with 3-5 years PQE to join their team
In this role, you’ll handle a caseload of primarily Care files with some Private Children matters.
In return you’ll benefit from the firm’s supportive culture and enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
Care Solicitor – Leeds, West Yorkshire
The company & role
- A specialist Family and Private Client boutique with an excellent reputation
- You will join a close-knit and well-regarded team of lawyers that handle a mix of Care and Private Children work with the focus of your caseload being Care work
- The firm are accredited by the Law Society and is a member of Resolution
- Commutable from Birkenhead, The Wirral, Liverpool and Chester
Added extras and benefits
- Down-to-earth, friendly culture
- Generous annual leave
- Bonus scheme
- Petrol allowance
- Hybrid working considered
The ideal candidate
- A Care Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE
- Will be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will be well-organised with very good attention to detail
How to apply for this Care Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy Wickham on the email above.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£35,000 - £45,000
- West Yorkshire
- Hybrid working