Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Are you a Clinical Negligence Solicitor looking to:
- Join a close-knit team that fosters a supportive culture
- Benefit from the firms flexible working policy and emphasis on work life balance
- Benefit from the firms generous annual leave and have the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
A progressive and down-to-earth personal injury firm in Altrincham is looking to expand its team and take on a Clinical Negligence Solicitor.
In this role, you will be running a small caseload of predominantly Fast Track and Multi-Track Clinical Negligence files.
As a result of its flexi-time system, the firm offers all of its staff a fantastic level of flexibility, allowing you to fit your work around your other commitments and enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re a clinical negligence solicitor looking for a varied role that will give you exposure to good quality work and allow you to develop your expertise.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – Altrincham
The company & role
- A family-friendly specialist personal injury and clinical negligence firm with a solid strategy in place for future growth
- The firm has a vibrant team culture and an active calendar of social events
- It also has multiple professional accreditations and strong links to the brain injury charity, Headway UK
- Based in one of Greater Manchester’s most popular market towns with offices are close to local transport links, it has an excellent location.
- Commutable from Manchester, Altrincham, Warrington, Knutsford and Wilmslow
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working (flexi-time and home working)
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave and the opportunity to earn extra days (plus Christmas closure)
- A relaxed working environment
The ideal candidate
- A Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 1-5 years’ PQE
- Will have a solid track record of running own caseload of Clinical Negligence files both pre and post-litigation
- Will be used to working within a target-driven, team environment
- Will have an empathetic nature and excellent client care skills
How to apply for this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph Shenton on the email above.
Joseph is a Principal Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£33,000 - £45,000
- Hybrid working