Clinical Negligence Solicitor
A specialist catastrophic injury law firm are looking to take on a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their top tier Legal 500 team in Manchester.
You’ll receive a competitive salary and will have plenty of opportunities to build on your knowledge and develop your technical skills.
This is an exciting position for a dedicated Clinical Negligence Solicitor who would like to make a real difference to the lives of their clients and work for a reputable firm.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A longstanding, down-to-earth law firm that specialise solely in cases of the utmost severity
- The firm are genuine market leaders, genuine specialists in catastrophic injury
- In this role, you will be running a caseload of varied multi-track clinical negligence matters alongside assisting on catastrophic injury claims including cerebral palsy and birth injury claims.
- The firm is a top tier Legal 500 firm and is a Headway panel firm
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Salford and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working hours
- Genuine progression prospects
- Market leading firm
The ideal candidate
- A Clinical Negligence Solicitor with 3+ years’ PQE
- Must have experience of claimant multi-track clinical negligence
- Will be empathetic with exceptional client care and communication skills
- Will be very well-organised and have meticulous attention to detail
How to apply for this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joseph is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£42,000 - £60,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working