Commercial/Civil Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Are you a civil dispute resolution solicitor looking for:
- The opportunity to have a varied role handling both civil and commercial litigation
- Have high flexibility and have the option to work four days a week from home
- Join a well-established firm with a highly supportive team
An ambitious, full-service firm with offices across the North West is looking for a Civil Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their growing team. Some experience of commercial litigation is welcome, but not essential, as there will be opportunities to undertake that work at times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious solicitor looking to take on a new challenge in their career in a supportive firm while gaining unrivalled flexibility. The firm will also consider a part-time candidate to work four days a week.
Civil Dispute Resolution Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A full-service firm with offices across the North West
- The firm are well–established and respected in the local community
- The civil litigation part of this role will include boundary disputes, debt recovery and enforcement, landlord and tenant matters, breach of contract, building matters, Party Wall Act etc, consumer disputes and professional negligence claims.
- The commercial litigation part of this role may include cases on behalf of long-standing commercial clients of the firm and increasing numbers of cases generated through reputation. To include shareholder and company disputes, commercial debts, commercial property disputes, professional negligence claims both as claimant and on behalf of defendants.
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Blackburn, Preston, Burnley, Chorley, and Rochdale
Added extras and benefits
- Hybrid working, only 1 day minimum in the office per week
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Competitive salary
- Generous Annual Leave
- Bonus Scheme
- Will consider part-time
The ideal candidate
- A Civil Dispute Resolution Solicitor with 2+ years PQE
- Will be committed to delivering an excellent standard of client care
- Will be used to working within a team environment
How to apply for this Civil Dispute Resolution Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca Blundell at Realm Recruit.
Rebecca is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
£35,000 - £45,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Rebecca Blundell, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.