Family Associate 3+ PQE
Are you a Family Associate looking for:
- The chance to handle top-quality work within a top-ranked Legal 500 and Chambers-recognised Family team
- The opportunity to work for a large prestigious firm with offices all over the country
- To work in a firm that cares deeply about the wellbeing of their staff and offers flexible working as well as an excellent benefits package
A top-ranked Legal 500 and chambers law firm is looking for a Family Associate to join their well-respected team in Leeds.
In this role, you will work on all aspects of Family Law, including marriage (and pre/post-nuptial settlements), divorce, financial remedy proceedings, cohabitation, domestic violence and “private” children law, together with working on International Family Law cases.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor who’d like to join a leading firm where they can develop their career.
Family Associate – Leeds
The company & role
- A national top-ranked firm with offices all over the UK
- The firm’s family division is ranked No.1 in both The Legal 500 and Chambers and acts for high-net-worth individuals based in the UK and overseas
- The firm is well-known for its friendly and supportive culture as well as their flexible and empowering working environment
- They are committed to looking after the health and wellbeing of their staff
- Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York and Sheffield
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working
- Excellent Salary
- Birthday Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Medical insurance
The ideal candidate
- A Family Associate with 3+ years PQE
- Will have experience of conducting cases for High Net Worth individuals at a top London, regional or international practice, together with an excellence in all client skills which comes as a prerequisite for such work.
- Will have knowledge of all aspects of Family Law, including marriage (and pre/post-nuptial settlements), divorce, financial remedy proceedings, cohabitation, domestic violence and “private” children law, together with experience of working on International Family Law cases.
- Will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply for this Family Associate role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy Wickham at Realm Recruit.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£50,000 - £65,000
- West Yorkshire
- Office working