Family Associate 3+ PQE
Are you a Family Solicitor looking for:
- The chance to handle top-quality work within a top-ranked Legal 500 and Chambers-recognised Family team
- The opportunity to work for a large prestigious firm with offices all over the country
- To work in a firm that cares deeply about the wellbeing of their staff and offers flexible working as well as an excellent benefits package
A top-ranked Legal 500 and Chambers law firm is looking for a Family Solicitor to join their well-respected team in Manchester.
In this role, you will work on all aspects of Family Law, including marriage (and pre/post-nuptial settlements), divorce, financial remedy proceedings, cohabitation, domestic violence and “private” children law, together with working on International Family Law cases.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor who’d like to join a leading firm where they can develop their career.
Family Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A national top-ranked firm with offices all over the UK
- The firm’s family division is ranked No.1 in both The Legal 500 and Chambers and acts for high-net-worth individuals based in the UK and overseas
- The firm is well-known for its friendly and supportive culture as well as their flexible and empowering working environment
- They are committed to looking after the health and wellbeing of their staff
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working
- Excellent Salary
- Birthday Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Medical insurance
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 3+ years’ PQE
- Will have experience of conducting cases for High Net Worth individuals at a top London, regional or international practice, together with an excellence in all client skills which comes as a prerequisite for such work.
- Will have knowledge of all aspects of Family Law, including marriage (and pre/post-nuptial settlements), divorce, financial remedy proceedings, cohabitation, domestic violence and “private” children law, together with experience of working on International Family Law cases.
- Will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula Pawlowska at Realm Recruit.
Paula is a Principal Consultant and Family Team Lead at Realm. Specialising in the recruitment of family lawyers, she works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, Paula is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£55,000 - £67,000
- Greater Manchester
- Office working