Junior Matrimonial Solicitor
Are you a Matrimonial Solicitor looking…
- For the chance to specialise and handle high-quality work
- To benefit from a great deal of flexibility
- To work within a supportive team and have very reasonable billable hours targets
A well-respected boutique is looking to grow its team and take on a Matrimonial Solicitor.
In this role, you will be running your own caseload of around 30 files and assisting the two senior solicitors in the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become a matrimonial solicitor in a national boutique. The firm also places a huge focus on work-life balance and offers a high amount of remote and agile working.
Junior Matrimonial Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A multi-office private family law boutique is looking to expand into the North West which specialises in high-net-worth divorce and complex family law issues
- In this role, you will get to specialise by dealing with a private family law caseload of predominantly finances and divorces
- The team enjoys a fantastic Legal 500 ranking, sitting alongside a number of national family teams, and is committed to supporting its lawyers to get recognised as Leading Individuals
- The firm offers a clear progression route and plenty of flexibility.
- The role will require occasional travel to the Yorkshire and London office
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Generous annual leave
- Very reasonable billable hours target
- Competitive pay
- Home working – 1 day in the office per week (Mondays)
The ideal candidate
- A Matrimonial Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE
- Will have experience of independently running caseloads
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
How to apply for this Junior Matrimonial Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula Pawlowska at Realm Recruit.
Paula is an Associate Director and Family Team Lead at Realm. Specialising in the recruitment of family lawyers, she works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, Paula is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£35,000 - £40,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working