Junior Private Client Solicitor
Are you a Junior Private Client Solicitor looking for:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team?
- The chance to work in a specialist boutique firm?
- A caseload of mixed Private Client work with a focus on administering estates
A boutique law firm with a fantastic reputation in the local community are looking for a Private Client Solicitor with NQ-1 years’ PQE to join their friendly and supportive team in Stockport.
In return, you’ll receive a very competitive salary and enjoy a supportive working environment.
Junior Private Client Solicitor – Stockport
The company & role
- A Private Client boutique that prides itself on client care
- Working as part of a busy Private Client team, you’ll handle a caseload of Private Client work, with a focus on administering estates.
- There is paralegal support available within the team
- Commutable from: Stockport, Cheadle, Greater Manchester
Added extras and benefits
- Friendly workplace culture
- Tight-knit team
- Generous annual leave
- Accessible by public transport
- Parking provided
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with NQ-1 years PQE and experience of administering estates
- Will be an excellent communicator with exceptional client care skills
- Will have very good time management and organisation skills
- A team player who is able to multi-task
How to apply for this Private Client Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly Reid on the email above.
Kelly is an Associate Director and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£30,000 - £32,000
- Greater Manchester
- Office working