Are you a Legal Secretary looking for:
- The opportunity to work for a Legal 500 firm with an excellent reputation
- The chance to be part of a supportive team whilst benefitting from hybrid working allowing for a greater work life balance
A well-respected multi-service firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to join them.
In this role you will be part of the firms secretary team and provide support on a range of tasks.
The firm are strong believers in their employees having a healthy work-life balance and offer hybrid working, a mix of home and office working. This is a great opportunity for a Legal Secretary looking to improve their work-life balance and be part of a tight knit team.
Legal Secretary – Macclesfield
The company & role
- A multi-service Legal 500 firm with an excellent reputation
- You will be working with case management systems and assisting the Private Client Secretary and Senior Legal Administrators / Paralegals with additional administrative tasks
- The firm are known for their down-to-earth and trusting culture
- Commutable from: Manchester, Stockport, Altrincham, Wilmslow, Macclesfield
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market work
- Hybrid working
- A relaxed yet professional working culture
The ideal candidate
- A Legal Secretary
- Will have some experience using case management systems
- Will have a professional and warm manner, both on the telephone and around the office
- Will have excellent attention to detail
How to apply for this Legal Secretary role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly Reid on the email above.
Kelly is an Associate Director and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£18,000 - £23,000
- Office working
Private Client, Secretarial & Admin
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Kelly Reid, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.