Part-time Family Solicitor
A well-renowned regional law firm are looking for a Family Solicitor to join them in Hoylake.
In this role, you’ll work as part of a busy team and deal with modest to complex asset finance cases and a small number of private children cases.
The firm is very flexible; while the role is based at the firm’s Wirral head office, you’ll be able to work from home for some of the week. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and will receive a generous package of benefits.
Part-time Family Solicitor – Hoylake
The company & role
- An award-winning, forward-thinking, full-service law firm with a number of offices across the North West
- The firm has a fantastic and down-to-earth team culture and really invests in the development of their lawyers
- They have a number of accreditations from bodies including Lexcel, Resolution and The Law Society
- The role is based in Hoylake however occasional travel to the firm’s Liverpool office may be required
- They also won the award for Large Firm of the Year at the Liverpool Legal Awards
- Commutable from: Birkenhead, Warrington, Ellesmere Port, St. Helens, Southport, Liverpool, Merseyside, Chester
Added extras and benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company-paid cash plans including Paycare, Medicash and corporate discounts
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2-3 years PQE
- Will have experience of handing a range of private family matters
- A hard-working team player focused on delivering excellent client service
How to apply for this Part-time Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela Baddeley at Realm Recruit.
Michaela is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in the North West. Working with family teams across the region, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£35,000 - £45,000
- Hybrid working
- Part time
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Michaela Baddeley, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.