Private Client Solicitor
Are you a Private Client Solicitor looking for
- An exciting new role at a well-respected firm?
- A caseload of high-quality estates work?
- The opportunity to split your time between home and the office?
A well-respected firm with 250 years of history is looking for a Private Client Solicitor with 2-6 years PQE to lead their growing Private team. In this role, you’ll handle a varied and interesting caseload of estate planning and estate administration work for businesses, wills and LPAs.
Private Client Solicitor – North Bradford
The company & role
- The firm are a well-respected, Lexel accredited, full-service practice with a long history in the North Yorkshire market
- The firm have three offices in North Yorkshire and are known for their excellent legal services combined with their commitment to client care and friendly, approachable style
- You will handle a mixed caseload of good-quality Private Client work, focusing on estate planning and estate administration work for businesses, wills and lpa’s
- There will be no court of protection work with this role
- The firm has received Lexcel accreditation from the Law Society
- Commutable from Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield
Added extras and benefits
- Home working two days per week
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Life insurance
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 2-6 years’ PQE or CiLEX/Fee Earner with equivalent experience
- Experience handling a mixed caseload of private client work
- Will have good academics and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Will be committed to delivering an excellent standard of client care
- Will be used to working within a team environment
How to apply for this Head of Family role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly Reid at Realm Recruit.
Kelly is an Associate Director and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£30,000 - £40,000
- West Yorkshire
- Hybrid working
Kelly specialises in the recruitment of private client positions, including wills & probate lawyers, Court of Protection solicitors and trusts lawyers across the North West and West Midlands.
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Kelly Reid, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.