Property Litigation Solicitor/Associate
Are you a Property Litigation Solicitor looking for:
- The chance to work for one of the largest commercial property teams in Lancashire and Cumbria in a Legal 500 recommended team
- The chance to benefit from a supportive culture and a firm that cares about their staff, evidenced by their investors in people accreditation and being in the top 100 small companies to work for
- Flexible working, benefit from the company’s flexible working arrangements and work part-time if you desire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor / Associate with 2+ PQE looking to join a highly ranked team at a down-to-earth firm that offers excellent progression prospects and both home and flexible working.
In this role, you’ll join a busy Legal 500 recognised property litigation team, dealing with a mixed caseload of commercial and residential property disputes. This is a great opportunity to handle interesting and good quality work without the high billing targets associated with city centre firms.
While this role is based at the firm’s office in Preston, you’ll be able to work from home for part of the week.
Property Litigation Solicitor / Associate – Preston
The company & role
- A down-to-earth multi-service firm with offices across Lancashire and Cumbria
- The firm have appeared in The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For on three occasions and have Investors in People accreditation
- You will join one of the largest commercial property teams in Lancashire & Cumbria
- The firm pride themselves on their supportive culture and invest heavily in the personal development of their entire team
- Commutable from Preston, Garstang, Lancaster, Blackpool
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Will consider 4 days part time
- Achievable targets and lucrative bonus scheme
- Paid time off for voluntary work
- Wellbeing focused culture
- Excellent progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- A Property Litigation Solicitor with 2+ years PQE
- Will have experience in commercial and residential property litigation
- Will have a strong client focus and a commitment to providing a high level of service
- Will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Will be well-organised and have strong attention to detail
How to apply for this Property Litigation Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca Blundell on the email above.
Rebecca is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£38,000 - £47,000
- Hybrid working