Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Are you a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal looking for:
- The chance to work directly with conveyancers on their caseloads
- The opportunity to work for an expanding full-service firm with lots of opportunity for progression
- Benefit from the firms flexible working policy and the supportive team culture that places a large emphasis on training and development
An ambitious, full-service firm are looking to take on a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their growing team.
Working as part of an experienced team you will assist conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Residential Conveyancing matters including new build properties.
The firm offers flexible hours to their team, allowing you to maintain a healthy work-life balance, working when is best for you.
The firm only recruit their trainees from internal paralegals, who are eligible to apply once they have worked for the firm for 12 months, making this an excellent opportunity for a paralegal looking to progress to the next stage in their career
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal – Preston
The company & role
- An ambitious, well- established firm with offices across Lancashire
- In this role, you will attend to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties both on the telephone/e-mail and written correspondence within agreed SLA’s
- The firm have a down-to-earth culture, with a clear focus on training progressing their junior members of staff
- They are committed to giving back to the local community and support a number of charities and other organisations
- Commutable from Lancashire, Fulwood, Chorley, Preston
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible hours
- Work from home availability
- Active social calendar
- Training and development
- Mentoring and support
- Progression opportunities
The ideal candidate
- Will have 6 months experience of Residential Conveyancing
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
- Will be able to work proactively and collaboratively with others
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Paralegal role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Ben Cowlishaw at Realm Recruit.
Ben is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from conveyancing assistants through to Head of Department positions. If you’re a property lawyer looking to make a move, Ben can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£22,000 - £25,000
- Hybrid working