Our 2023 Wellbeing in the Law research revealed that 8 out of 10 lawyers have either experienced burnout or felt stressed ‘often’ in the last 12 months. Here at Realm, we just don’t believe this is good enough.
We all know the basics of eating well and getting plenty of exercise – but even this can seem impossible when faced with a mounting caseload and a busy life. So, what can we do?
In April 2023, we hosted an event with respected mind coach & hypnotherapist for lawyers, Simona Hamblet (previous solicitor and partner) to explore how lawyers can empower themselves to achieve true wellness, beyond the usual suggestions, particularly at times when we don’t feel in control of change in our firms.
Access a recording of the webinar below to learn about:
- The triggers for stress in a legal environment and why stress hits people differently –
- Why your inner critic, perfectionist, pleaser, and imposter may be adding to your stress and poor wellbeing, and what to do about it –
- How procrastination and associated guilt can negatively impact our mental health – but why it’s nothing to do with “being lazy” –
- How we can empower ourselves to improve our own wellbeing, while also empowering others around us to do the same
- What to do if you are in a critical stage of overwhelm
If you’re a legal professional and are struggling to maintain a healthy approach to work, or if you are in any way responsible for the wellness of other team members, complete the form below to access the webinar recording.