Family Legal Secretary
Are you a Family Legal Secretary looking to:
- Join a leading national law firm?
- Work alongside and provide support to expert family lawyers while being able to develop your skills?
- Be part of a law firm that prides itself on its inclusive culture and supportive working environment?
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Legal Secretary to join a well-regarded family team in Manchester city centre.
In this role, you’ll provide administrative support to family lawyers by opening and archiving files, handling post, dealing with client enquiries and conducting legal research.
While this position is linked to the firm’s Manchester office, as a result of the firm’s agile working arrangement, you will be able to work from home for some of the week.
Family Legal Secretary – Manchester
The company & role
- An award-winning law firm with offices across the country
- You will be expected to carry out a range of administrative tasks, ranging from submitting documents to court to maintaining financial records and preparing bills
- The firm is committed to helping its employees reach their full potential and offers a host of training and development opportunities
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire, Warrington, Huddersfield and Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
The ideal candidate
- A Legal Secretary with previous experience
- Will have excellent typing skills and be able to prepare precedent and non-precedent letters
- Will be used to managing multiple diaries and taking instruction through dictation
- Will be able to multi-task and work well within a fast-paced environment
How to apply for this Family Legal Secretary role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula Pawlowska on the email above.
Paula is an Associate Director and Family Team Lead at Realm. Specialising in the recruitment of family lawyers, she works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, Paula is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£20,000 - £24,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working
Family, Secretarial & Admin