Are you a Private Family Solicitor looking for:
- Great exposure to high quality work with the majority being high net worth complex cases
- Work in a leading legal 500 and Chambers recognised law firm with great progression opportunities
- Join a small friendly tight knit team
A leading Legal 500 firm is looking for a Private Family Solicitor with 3-6 years PQE to join their well-respected team in Harrogate.
In this role, you will be managing a caseload of complex high net worth cases, divorce, finance and private children (majority of the work will be high net worth) all of which will be exclusively private work
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Private Family Solicitor who’d like to join a leading firm where they can develop their career.
Private Family Solicitor – Harrogate
The company & role
- An award-winning leading legal 500 firm
- The firm are well-known for their friendly and supportive culture as well as their flexible and empowering working environment
- They are committed to looking after the health and wellbeing of their staff
- Commutable from Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford and Huddersfield.
Added extras and benefits
- Down-to-earth culture, which emphasises the importance of employee well-being and having a healthy work-life balance
- Excellent career prospects
- Top of the market salary
The ideal candidate
- A Private Family Solicitor with 3-6 years’ PQE
- Will have a background in private family law, divorce, finance and private children
- Will have experience dealing with high net worth complex cases
How to apply for this Private Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy Wickham on the email above.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£50,000 - £60,000
- North Yorkshire
- Office working