Family Solicitor (5+ PQE)
Are you a Family Solicitor looking to handle top-quality, interesting work, be part of one of the North West’s top family teams and enjoy a healthy work-life balance?
A leading regional law firm is looking for a Family Solicitor with 5+ years PQE to join their Tier 1 Legal 500 and Chambers-ranked team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside highly experienced solicitors and handle a diverse and interesting caseload of varied family work, divorce, children and surrogacy
Associate Family Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- One of the largest and most well-respected independent legal practices in the North West and the winner of The Times’ Best Law Firm award
- In this role, the client base is high net worth, complex matrimonial and family disputes
- The firm handles niche family work such as private family and surrogacy cases, making this an exciting opportunity for a family solicitor looking for something new
- The firm is well known for providing its lawyers with top-quality work, a fantastic corporate culture and a healthy work-life balance
- Commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport, Macclesfield, Tameside, High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- 26 days annual leave + birthday off + Christmas close
- Top of the market salary
- Private healthcare
- Death in service
- employer pension contribution
- Subsidised gym membership
- Recently refurbished, open-plan office (complete with pool table, table tennis and yoga space!)
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Family Solicitor with 5+ years PQE
- Will have excellent client care
- Will have a good academic background and training
- Will be technically skilled and be an excellent communicator
How to apply for this Associate Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula Pawlowska at Realm Recruit.
Paula is a Principal Consultant and Family Team Lead at Realm. Specialising in the recruitment of family lawyers, she works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, Paula is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£45,000 - £60,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working