Family Solicitor (Private and Legal Aid)
An award-winning law firm is looking for a Family Solicitor to join their expanding team in West Yorkshire.
In this role you will take on a mix of private and legal aid cases, focusing on divorce, finance, private children and domestic abuse work.
The firm places an emphasis on support and progression so this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to improve their skillset and gain hands-on experience.
Family Solicitor (Private and Legal Aid) – West Yorkshire
The company & role
- A highly accredited Yorkshire law firm that has been awarded the national Law Society’s law management quality mark
- The firm is well established, with a range of offices across Yorkshire
- You will handle a caseload of both Private and Legal Aid work that covers divorce, finance, private children and domestic abuse
- You will join a friendly and supportive team with an incredibly low staff turnover
- The firm highly supports self-development and interacts as one large support network and knowledge bank, to allow people to grow and ultimately succeed
- Commutable from Wakefield, Pontefract, Castleford, Leeds
Added extras and benefits
- The firm is an employee-owned business with a generous profit-sharing scheme in place
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Discounted bus travel
- Paycare Health Cash Plan
- Payroll giving scheme for tax-free charitable donations
- Professional membership support
- Death in Service Life Assurance
- Interest-free loan for annual travel pass
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- A free will
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with NQ-3 years’ PQE
- Will have experience of private and legal aid cases
- Will enjoy working collaboratively
- Will be able to work well under pressure
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy Wickham on the email above.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£30,000 - £40,000
- West Yorkshire
- Hybrid working