Junior Family Solicitor
Are you a Family Solicitor looking for:
- A growing top 100, Legal 500 law firm
- A firm that has a fantastic team culture that is committed to the development of its staff
- A firm that offers flexible and home working
A legal 500 recognised ‘leading’ firm is looking for a Junior Family Solicitor with NQ+ years PQE to join their firm in Lancashire.
In this role, you will be dealing with a mix of privately funded and legal aid matters working alongside other senior solicitors in the private family team
The firm is committed to the development of its staff and has a fantastic team culture. They also offer an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Junior Family Solicitor – Lancashire
The company & role
- A growing top 100 full-service law firm with offices across Manchester, Lancashire and Leeds
- The firm is committed to staff training and development, this has been recognised through their Investors in People accreditation and awards.
- A number of their lawyers are included in the latest editions of the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners
- The firm offers flexible working and the ability to work from home.
- In this role, your time will be split between the Blackburn and Preston offices as well as working from home
- Commutable from Preston, Blackburn, Lancashire, Chorley, Blackpool and Burnley
Added extras and benefits
- Homeworking 60/40% split
- Generous Annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Training and Development
- Progression Opportunities
- Company Pension
- Service Awards
- Health Care Benefits
- Social Events
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with NQ+ years PQE
- Will have family law experience
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will have very good time management and organisation skills
- A team player who is able to multi-task and work to strict deadlines and targets
How to apply for this Junior Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela Baddeley on the email above.
Michaela is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in the North West. Working with family teams across the region, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£30,000 - £35,000
- Hybrid working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Michaela Baddeley, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.