Private Client Partner
One of the North West’s largest and most prominent full-service legal practices are looking to take on a Private Client Solicitor with 10+ years PQE.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Partner as part of the team’s succession planning. There is an existing workload available and you will be responsible for managing this highly regarded team.
Private Client Partner – Preston
The company & role
- A multi-award-winning regional heavyweight with a fantastic reputation
- This is a rare opportunity to join as a partner without a guaranteed following of work
- This would also be a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Director with management/supervisory skills who is keen to take the next step in their career as there will be a run-in period where you will be fully supported by the Head of Department.
- A progressive firm, with a track record of promoting from within and giving employees hands-on exposure to a diverse range of matters
- Commutable from Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Wigan, Southport, Lancaster and Bolton
Added extras and benefits
- Very competitive pay
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 at home)
- Flexible working hours
- An exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 10+ years PQE
- STEP qualified would be advantageous
- Will have exceptional client care and matter management skills
- Will have excellent organisational skills and a committed attitude
- Will be interested in contributing to business development activities
How to apply for this Private Client Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£50,000 - £120,000
- Hybrid working