Private Client Solicitor
A highly respected award-winning law firm with a fantastic reputation is looking to take on a dynamic private client solicitor or fee earner with 1+ PQE.
You’ll join a down-to-earth, friendly and supportive team, work closely with experienced colleagues to handle a varied private client caseload.
The firm offer all of their employees a great deal of flexibility. While you’ll be based in the firm’s Runcorn office, you’ll be able to work from home twice a week
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious private client solicitor who would like to gain greater flexibility and be part of a close-knit team doing good-quality work.
Private Client Solicitor – Runcorn
The company & role
- An awarded winning multi-service firm that is Lexcel accredited
- The role will involve handling a mixed caseload of commercial property files for OME and SME businesses, including transactional and landlord/tenant work.
- You will also act as the knowledge bridge between the team head (a senior associate) and an NQ, so will be involved in some supervision
- They have a supportive and collegiate culture and understand the importance of having a healthy work-life balance
- Commutable from Runcorn, Cheshire, Merseyside and Staffordshire
Added extras and benefits
- Hybrid working
- Family friendly culture
- Good quality local clients
The ideal candidate
- An adaptable private client solicitor, legal executive or fee earner with 1+ PQE (or equivalent experience)
- Will be experienced in private client work
- A confident and articulate communicator
- A hard-working team player focused on getting the very best result for their clients
How to apply for this Private Client Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly Reid at Realm Recruit.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£30,000 - £40,000
- Hybrid working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Kelly Reid, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.