A new opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor who is looking to continue to build their career within a supportive and friendly team, dealing with your own caseload of a broad variety of work, with an emphasis on building and maintaining client relationships through client meetings.
Private Client Solicitor – Greater Manchester
The company & role
- A law firm with an enduring tradition and a number of offices within the Cheshire area. They have an array of longstanding clients, typically local OMBs and SMEs, whom they advise on the full spectrum of commercial matters.
- A friendly approach and relaxed atmosphere.
- You will join a busy Private Client team and will run your own caseload of Wills, Probates and Tax Planning matters.
- You will be expected to meet with clients, take instructions and advise, and draft Wills, Power of Attorney, Court Protection applications and accounts relating to the estate of deputyship files.
- Dealing with estates.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Altrincham, Bolton, Warrington, Greater Manchester, Wilmslow
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 3PQE;
- Experience of handling your own caseload of Private Client matters;
- STEP qualified or studying towards STEP;
- Personable and down-to-earth approach;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- You will benefit from a fantastic team ethos, as well as flexibility and a competitive salary.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.