Senior Family Solicitor
Are you a Family Legal Executive looking for…
- An exciting caseload of Family work
- The chance to take the next step in your career and run a team of experienced Family lawyers?
- A generous package of benefits?
An award-winning law firm are looking for a Senior Family Legal Executive with 6+ years’ experience to join their expanding team in North Leeds
In this role you will take on a mix of high-quality Private Family cases, focusing on divorce, finance and private children work. You will also take on a leading role, running the family team in the firm’s North Leeds office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Legal Executive who is looking to take on additional responsibilities within a well-respected firm.
Senior Family Legal Executive Solicitor – North Leeds
The company & role
- A highly accredited Yorkshire law firm that has been awarded the national Law Society’s law management quality mark
- The firm are well established, with a range of offices across Yorkshire
- You will handle a caseload of Private Family work, focusing on divorce, finance and private children cases
- You will also take on a leading role within the firm by heading up the Family team at the firm’s North Yorkshire office
- You will join a friendly and supportive team with an incredibly low staff turnover
- The firm highly supports self-development and interacts as one large support network and knowledge bank, to allow people to grow and ultimately succeed
- Commutable from Leeds, Garforth, Chapel Allterton Bradford
Added extras and benefits
- The firm is an employee-owned business with a generous profit-sharing scheme in place
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Discounted bus travel
- Paycare Health Cash Plan
- Payroll giving scheme for tax-free charitable donations
- Professional membership support
- Death in Service Life Assurance
- Interest-free loan for annual travel pass
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- A free will
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Family Legal Executive with 6+ years’ experience
- Will enjoy working collaboratively
- Will be able to work well under pressure
How to apply for this Family Legal Executive role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy Wickham on the email above.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£40,000 - £55,000
- West Yorkshire
- Office working