Senior Residential Conveyancer
Are you a Senior Residential Conveyancer looking for:
- The opportunity to work for a down-to-earth Legal 500 firm with a very supportive culture
- The chance to take a leading role within the Conveyancing department and shape it’s future development
- The option to work fully remotely if you desire
A Legal 500 firm in Manchester is for a Senior Residential Conveyancer to join their successful team.
In this role, you’ll work as part of the firm’s accredited conveyancing team and handle a caseload of good quality work whilst also taking on a leading role within the department. You will be responsible for supporting more junior team members through conducting monthly 121s and setting KPIs as well as guiding the direction of the conveyancing team as a whole.
The firm really values the contribution of all of its employees and is committed to providing extensive support and training. You’ll also be able to work from home full-time if you choose.
Because of this, this is a great opportunity if you are enthusiastic about developing your skillset and progressing your career while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Senior Residential Conveyancer – Manchester / Remote
The company & role
- A multi-service regional firm with a nationwide client base
- As a member of the firm’s established property team, you’ll benefit from a strong admin/ post-completion support
- The firm have a down-to-earth working culture and are passionate about helping their lawyers reach their full potential
- You will handle a varied caseload of work whilst taking on additional managerial responsibilities, helping to take this already successful conveyancing team to the next level
- They have multiple accreditations including Investors in People and Lexcel and have been recognised in the Legal 500.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside
Added extras and benefits
- Full-time work from home if you desire
- Bonus scheme which equates to up to £225 per month (£2500k per annum?)
- BUPA insurance
The ideal candidate
- A Senior Residential Conveyancer with 5+ years
- Will have experience working on a complex caseload
- Will have management experience
- Will be self-motivated and able to prioritise and manage your time well
- Will be committed to providing a high level of customer service
How to apply for this Senior Residential Conveyancer role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Ben Cowlishaw on the email above.
Ben is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from conveyancing assistants through to Head of Department positions. If you’re a property lawyer looking to make a move, Ben can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£45,000 - £65,000
- Greater Manchester
- Remote working