Are you a Serious Injury Solicitor looking for:
- A varied caseload of Serious Injury work including multi-track?
- A down-to-earth working environment?
- Plenty of development opportunities?
A well-established firm are looking to take on an experienced Serious Injury Solicitor with 8+ years’ PQE to join their well-respected firm in Bolton.
In this role, you will be running a diverse caseload of Serious Injury work, with a high volume of multi-track work available to get involved with.
This is an exciting position for a dedicated Serious Injury Solicitor who would like to make a real difference to the lives of their clients and work for a reputable firm.
Serious Injury Solicitor – Bolton
The company & role
- A longstanding, firm in Bolton with a down-to-earth working environment
- In this role you will be managing a caseload of Serious Injury work, you will be responsible for file reviews, budgets and compliance with court direction
- The firm are going through an exciting period of growth and there is excellent scope for progression
- Commutable from Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Wigan, Chorley
Added extras and benefits
- A down to earth working environment
- Working as a part of an experienced team
- A genuine scope for progression
- Development opportunities
The ideal candidate
- A Serious Injury Solicitor with 8+ years’ PQE
- Will be experienced with EL/PL and RTA work
- Will be very well-organised and have meticulous attention to detail
How to apply for this Serious Injury Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph Shenton at Realm Recruit.
Joseph is a Principal Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.