Clinical Negligence Solicitor
An award-winning firm specialist firm are looking to take on a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their Legal 500 team in Manchester.
In this role, you will be running a caseload of multi-track clinical negligence claims pursuing cases to conclusion.
You’ll receive a competitive salary and fantastic range of benefits and will have plenty of opportunities to build on your knowledge and develop your technical skills.
This is an exciting position for a dedicated Clinical Negligence Solicitor who would like to make a real difference to the lives of their clients and work for a reputable firm.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A longstanding, down-to-earth Legal 500 and Headway Panel law firm
- In this role you will be dealing with all aspects of pre and post issue procedures in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- The firm have a number of professional accreditations and were recommended in the Legal 500
- The firm have adopted a culture of absolute flexibility, requiring lawyers to attend the office 1 in 4 weeks
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Salford and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A bonus scheme paid twice a year (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays from the start as well as Christmas closure and there is an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year.
- There are also 3 days’ additional holiday for long service (awarded in the 5th, 7th and 9th full year of employment)
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
- Monthly voucher awards
The ideal candidate
- A Clinical Negligence Solicitor 3+ years’ PQE
- Must have clinical negligence experience
- Will be empathetic with exceptional client care and communication skills
- Will be very well-organised and have meticulous attention to detail
How to apply for this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Joseph is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire.If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£38,000 - £55,000
- Office working