Court of Protection Paralegal
This is an exciting opportunity for Court of Protection Paralegal to join a national multi-service firm.
In this role, you will work as part of a successful Private Client team, supporting the solicitors in the team and managing your own caseload with supervision. You will also benefit from the firm’s continuous training and development programme.
While this position is based at the firm’s Manchester office, the firm offers flexible working and working from home availability for the majority of the week.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with Court of Protection experience who is looking to further develop their legal career, working alongside industry leaders.
Court of Protection Paralegal – Manchester
The company & role
- An award-winning consumer law firm with offices across the UK and a strong brand identity
- The role will involve assisting the Solicitors in the team and handling your own caseload of Court of Protection work under supervision
- The firm are committed to helping their employees reach their full potential and offer a host of training and development opportunities
- The firm have a complete agile working structure and an exceptional culture
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Yorkshire, Midlands
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays plus the option to purchase an extra 5 days
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Largely remote working
- health cash plan
The ideal candidate
- A Court of Protection Paralegal
- Ability to understand a wide range of clients and have empathy with vulnerable clients
- The ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people both verbally as well as in writing is also integral to this role as are strong IT skills
- Able to multitask and ensure that time recording, and billing targets are met.
How to apply for this Court of Protection Paralegal Role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£25,000 - £30,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Kelly Reid, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.